Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Stop #32: Seymour (#254)

Stop #32 happened the same day as Stop #31 and took us to Seymour, Indiana.


Us was me, Fiancé ...

Yes, I WAS this excited that Fiancé came in.

... Stepdaughter-to-be, Emily, and Josh.

Though Fiancé wanted to pretend Brett was there with us.

Note, the above does NOT count for
the "Catch Caragher!" game.
Shocking, I know, but I did hide him elsewhere.

We were on our way back from Kentucky, where we had had lunch with the aunt and uncle at one of their favorite ribs places. As a result, the Seymour stop ended up being mostly about the milkshakes.

I got one of my new favorites: Cookies 'n' Cream with a cookie on top.


When we got there, the server noted the small child with us and brought out the kids kit again, so once again, Emily ended up putting together a cardboard car.


Meanwhile, Josh tried to hide behind a menu, somewhat ineffectively, which is why I did him a favor and just cropped him mostly out.

I decided to try to do the cryptoquip on the back of the placemat.


And yes, I said cryptoquip, and not anagram. Recently, someone told me they tried to do the cryptoquip, and that it didn't actually work.

But I did get it to work. And here's the answer. For those of you who haven't thought to check the bottom right corner of the placemat.

ZEN LBE MOO TAF SEAMRYMIZ
where Z=T, E=R, S=B, A=E, and O=L
translates to
TRY OUR ALL NEW BREAKFAST
because N=Y while Y does not =N, O=L=O, S=B but B does not =S, B=U, I=S, M=A but A does not =M, T=N but N does not =T, F=W, E=R but R does not =E, R=K.

Yes. I did just write all that out. You're welcome, Earth.

The stop in Seymour was also not terribly long, as we'd already had a long day, but I've got to say, I'd be glad to swing by the Seymor Steak 'n' Shake again -- it was a pretty good time.

1 comment:

  1. I think you confused me more with the explanation of the cryptoquip.

    Sincerely, a Minnesotan who wants to find some deeper meaning about how ZEN = TRY

    ReplyDelete