Thursday, July 28, 2011

A Guacamole Steakburger? Thank you, Steak 'n' Shake!

This past week, I checked my mail and found what I initially thought were just more Steak 'n' Shake coupons.


I mean, Steak 'n' Shake coupons are Steak 'n' Shake coupons, so I was pretty happy, despite what the "just" in the above statement implies -- but then I noticed that I had the Holy Grail of Steak 'n' Shake Coupons.


Well, MY Holy Grail of Steak 'n' Shake Coupons, anyway. Dan Brown and his spawn of spawn of spawn of Jesus Christ can go suck it. You too, Indiana Jones.

Okay, maybe that's a little harsh. Still, I was happier seeing this in my mailbox than I was seeing Tom Hanks with slicked back and greasy-looking almost-mullet hair or an ophidiophobic Harrison Ford, so you can see why this calls for a glorious and joyous post all its own.

What's that, Steak 'n' Shake? You want me to have a Guacamole Steakburger and fries, for just $4.49? I mean, that's what I'm assuming a "$4.49 Guacamole Steakburger & Fries" coupon means. And I think I shall. As Barney says in Season 4 Episode 2 of HIMYM, "I love this burger so much, I want to sew my ass shut."

Yes, dear Guacamole Steakburger, that is how I feel about you.

Love,
Marcy

1 comment:

  1. Can you find me one of those coupons for the next time we do SnS together? I need to try this thing, I heart me some guacamole.

    Sincerely, a Minnesotan who now wants Chipotle due to this somewhat silly brief discussion about guacamole

    ReplyDelete