Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Intermission: Things that make me smile

I've still got a couple of stops to post on, but first, I would like to post something that just makes me smile like none other today.

Blogger is fantastic in that, in looking at the stats for your blog, it lets you see what links people are using to get to you, and what Google keywords they are using to get to you.

Here's a recent screenshot, with my favorite circled.


That might be hard to read, but it definitely says "gangsters with fedoras."

That's right. People are Googling "gangsters with fedoras" and are finding my Steak n' Shake blog. Thank you, SeƱor Mizener, for making that possible.

I love the world. :)

1 comment:

  1. You're getting people who search on google.ca - the Canadian Google. Do Canadians even know what Steak n Shake is?!

    Sincerely, a Minnesotan who needs to out of bed and go to work, the lazy girl

    ReplyDelete