Saturday, February 25, 2012

Stop #47: Liberty, Bloomington (#242)

After the College stop in Bloomington, Ben and I moved on to the Liberty location ...


... where we would finally get our milkshakes.


And isn't it glorious? That, of course, is my eggnog milkshake.

Ben, once again, decided to make his own sign as we enjoyed the milkshakes.


Those are, of course, snakes. I don't know why; I have never seen any snakes at Steak 'n Shake. Maybe on a plane, but never in my beloved SnS.

With no snakes, the stop proved to be relatively uneventful. Ben and I were in and out pretty quickly, even if we didn't notice until a little too late that our water glasses obscured our signs as we took the requisite group picture.


Though I did realize, after the fact, that I left behind my stash of coupons. Which means that Bloomington made off with two of my valuable possessions for Steak 'n Shake questing: my crayons, at the College location, and my coupons, at Liberty.

Dear Bloomington,
This means war.
Or, well, small battle. Which I plan to win.
Sincerely, Marcy

1 comment:

  1. The snakes should have been red and black - SnS colors and all that. But that's me being uncreative, I suppose.

    Sincerely, a Minnesotan who thinks you need to start attaching your crayons and coupons to your body with superglue or something similar

    ReplyDelete