Sunday, October 23, 2011

An unintended hiatus

You may be wondering what has happened to the quest, given that I haven't posted any progress in more than a month.

The good news is, it is still on.
The bad news is, sometimes life impedes my progress. I didn't want to admit it, but turns out that if you get married, take a honeymoon, and move, all while trying to continue to balance three-credit hour classes, two jobs, and a partridge in a pear tree, sometimes your Steak 'n' Shake quest gets pushed to a back-burner.

This is especially true if the man you just married simply is not the SnS fan that you yourself are.

But rest assured, friends and fans, I am still working on it. I've made some stops that I need to get the posting caught up on. I'm behind schedule, but optimistic.

So, watch for those posts soon, and in the meantime, enjoy what YouTube turned up for me in the "Steak 'n' Shake" and "Halloween" theme.

Remember this fantastic horror movie from just over 10 years ago?



Yeah, that came out when I was in high school, which makes me feel old.

Anyway, before Heather was out ghost-hunting in the woods of Maryland, she was serving you food at the local Steak 'n' Shake restaurant!



Oh YouTube. Sometimes you're fantastic.

1 comment:

  1. Woo optimism!

    Sincerely, a Minnesotan who got back to Minnesota about an hour ago

    ReplyDelete