Monday, October 31, 2011

Stop #37: Fishers (#512)

Stop #37, just a couple days after Stop #36, was much closer than Terre Haute.


I met up with former roommie at the Steak 'n' Shake on Commercial Drive after she and I both got done with work one day.

It was also a great chance for our cars, Eva (pronounced EVE-ah, as in Wall-E) and Daisy St. Patience, to bond.


They've missed each other since we've stopped living together.

Molly and I, too, bonded a bit. It was the first chance I'd had to see her since my wedding. I finally returned the coffee grounds she had bought the week of my wedding and proceeded to leave inside Daisy. She told me about her upcoming trip to Europe.

And we ate. Oh, did we eat. Chicken fingers, fries, and onion rings for me, washed down with a Cherry Coke.

But for once, you don't get photos of my food. You get photos of Molly's food. Why?


Because Molly had the party foul of cheese-fries-and-Frisco-melts. :)

'Sokay, though, Molly still enjoyed it.

Not enjoyable, though?

I know a few posts ago I tried to scare you with a "Blair Witch Project" trailer, and last weekend I tried to scare myself with "Paranormal Activity 3" -- but this is by far the scariest thing I've seen this Halloween season.


Oh, Chilli Cheese Frito Steakburger, you've come to haunt my dreams, haven't you?

As frightening as it was, Molly and I both escaped the Steak 'n' Shake and survived, with no heart attacks and no reefer madness to speak of. And none to not speak of, either.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, poor frisco melt.

    Sincerely, a Minnesotan who is suddenly craving fake melted cheese and some french fries...

    ReplyDelete
  2. A chili cheese frito steakburger.....that scares me too! Do they actually put corn chips on the steakburger?

    BTW, I'm getting excited for White Chocolate milkshakes! Let me know when you're SnS-ing in the Fort Wayne area!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They do! They're all crumbled up; apparently it tastes like a walking taco, but it still just sounds WRONG to me. :-/

    I'll definitely try to get in touch with you in the Fort! I've still got one to hit sort of on the East side. How interested are you in hitting other ones that are near Fort Wayne but not technically in it? ;-)

    ReplyDelete