Monday, February 28, 2011

Additional details: What We Eat

Well folks, I went home to Fort Wayne THE REGION DEAR STALKERS this weekend, and a friend told me, after I'd revealed the details of this quest, that I ought to record the details of the food I ordered at each Steak 'n' Shake, too.

Since we're not too terribly deep in yet, it is still doable -- definitely doable -- for me to backtrack and fill you all in. My memory, though not the sharpest, can at least remember the first four trips.

Nora
Chili
Frisco Melt
Fries
Chocomazing Shake (not actually ordered, but delivered by Daniel nonetheless)

54th & Keystone
Frisco Melt
Cheese Fries

Michigan & 86th
Grilled Chicken Salad
Chocomazing Shake

71st & Woodland
Chili
Cheese Fries

I know, I know. I don't change it up much. And, as a creature of habit, I probably never will. You're lucky I'm getting out of my shell and actually going to all of these Steak 'n' Shakes and not just settling (well, I'd hardly call it "settling," actually ...) for Nora, all the time every time.

Then again, if you're reading this blog, there really isn't any way that you could get lucky, at least not from a blogging perspective. Unless I died on the road to the next one.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, maybe one day I'll go to Steak-n-Shake here in Greenville and order something you suggest! :)

    ReplyDelete