Thursday, June 30, 2011

A plan in the works

I've decided to take my extended-weekend-due-to-holiday-and-campus-power-outage and use it to knock out some of the Steak 'n' Shakes that are a distance from my current home base.

Specifically, I'm going to hit a few Steak 'n' Shakes in the Region.

Which means I've been playing phone tag with some of my friends that do live up there or will be up there for the Fourth, trying to figure out a plan of attack that allows me to knock out at least two, if not three.

This includes my friend Liz. She is awesome. And here is reason #427 why she is awesome:

"Let's get chocolate-wasted."

Dear Grown Ups movie, that is probably the highlight of anything you have contributed to my life, ever.

And, SPOILER ALERT!, you may not have to Catch Caragher™ in the photos for some of these stops. (That's right, Brett. I just trademarked your name in a game. Ha! :-P)

A final note, for anyone who will be up in the Region this weekend and is interested in joining for a stop, get in touch with me. I love company!

1 comment:

  1. ...I want to go.

    Sincerely, a Minnesotan who fortunately didn't get forced into involuntary paid vacation this week (survived two different instances!), but would have taken a trip to Indiana to help ease the pain of such an occurrence had it happened

    ReplyDelete